Re: Rockline

Mike G wrote:
> From what Charles and Laurenti were saying on 94-HJY in Providence, they
> gave the same excuse, only to say that if you believe that, then they had
> a bridge in Brooklyn that they'd like to sell you.

I'm not sure which statement your post is in response to.

I'm not a big rock fan, but we used to carry the Wed. nite classic rock
version of the show on WNHI and I agree with Jeremy that it was an
excellent show.  I wish Bob Coburn luck with finding a syndicator.  He's
not the first to go this route...as I recall Dr. Demento went thru many
syndicators until he distributed it himself.

As far as the difficulty in lining up acts to appear on the show...I don't
know about the Monday night show (mostly current artists), but on
Wednesdays the show was often changed last minute (you could never trust
the schedule they sent you) because the artist backed out for one reason or
another last minute forcing them to carry a rerun.