Re:Fwd: Letterman back to TV only

regarding the "60 Minutes" Sunday simulcast, Dave pondered:
>> I've never heard the 60 Minutes broadcasts on the radio, but I doubt they
add any descriptive audio.   (snip) <<

no descriptive audio added, nor really needed.  the long, drawn out pauses
leave any listener with the vivid picture of a squirming, wishing-he/she-could-
be-anywhere-other-than-"here" look on the face in response to a question.
other than the "as you can see here" narrative to accompany the stock footage
of a visual subject (example: Iraqi Baby Milk Factory), the show does carry
well.  (i'm usually on the Maine Pike, northbound, each Sunday evening as the
show is carried on WBZ)

- -Chuck (still impressed with the Baby Milk Factory lab coats) Igo