Re:Fwd: Letterman back to TV only

---------- "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com> writes:
>The next time Morley Safer does a story about modern art(?) on
>"60 Minutes", I may listen to the simulcast on WBZ radio...it should
>be v-e-r-y interesting.  (They may have to add descriptive audio)

Dave writes:
I've never heard the 60 Minutes broadcasts on the radio, but I doubt they add any descriptive audio.  Years ago when CBS-TV started their 'other' news magazine, West 57th Street, and required WODS to run the audio.  It was used as one of the Sunday morning programs at 3 or 4am and the audio was strictly TV, no enhancements for radio.  Back then CBS was IMHO far more concerned about quality than they are now so my guess is you'll just have to close your eyes and listen to the silence as you try to visualize the segement on modern art ;-)
df