Re: Patriots 10 year contract extension with WBCN

At 09:07 PM 12/8/2002, Larry Weil wrote:
>At 8:00 PM -0500 12/8/02, Sean Smyth wrote:
>>
>>I would say that WZBC and WHRB probably are the most diverse college
>>stations in terms of programming around Boston.
>
>In my opinion, I would say it's WERS.
>--
>Larry Weil
>Lake Wobegone, NH

Quite the opposite.  Word around the campfire is that WERS is becoming LESS
diverse and focusing more on world/ethnic music.

I have noticed that lately I'm hearing more people say they "used to like
WERS" but lately they've been listening more to WMBR and/or WZBC.   Not a
huge number of people, but more than I used to.

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135