Re:RE: RE: Political ads with phone numbers

---------- "Paul Hopfgarten" <paul@03038.com> writes:
>And the only 3rd party candidate I've heard ads for is Carla Howell >for MA
>governor as a Libertarian, and Radio only. No 3rd party ads in NH >other than
>the Dem mailers and phone for Belforti (Libertarian) in the 1st CD

My hope is that one of the "minor" party candidates gets enough of the vote to force the major media to sit up and take notice and realize that I believe a majority of voters in Massachusetts are NOT affiliated with any party, partly because they are force fed Dems and Reps and any alternative is ignored.  It would also help whatever the third party candidate that has a decent showing a better platform from which to raise money next time around.  Remember, at one time the GOP was the "minor" third party.
df