Re:RE: RE: Political ads with phone numbers

>My hope is that one of the "minor" party candidates gets enough of the
>vote to force the major media to sit up and take notice and realize that I
>believe a majority of voters in Massachusetts are NOT affiliated with any
>party, partly because they are force fed Dems and Reps and any alternative
>is ignored.  It would also help whatever the third party candidate that
>has a decent showing a better platform from which to raise money next time
>around.

I don't think "third" parties stand much of a chance until they field a
credible candidate.  Who was the woman who kept going off on wierd tangents
during one of the Mass. governor's debates (Barbara somebody??)?  Someone
on this list also mentioned a candidate who's main agenda seemed to be
legalizing pot.  Most if not all have rather unrealistic platforms and
views of government and quickly gain a rep for being kooks (Greens anyone?)
who are completely clueless on how to govern effectively.  Jesse Ventura is
a good example.

Not that I paid a lot of attention to the Mass. governor's debates (I live
in N.H.), but with 5 candidates participating, it seemed to become rather
cumbersome.

Ob New England radio:  Who is planning N.H. election
coverage/analysis?  WTPL & WKXL wll be, I presume that the WGIR network
will as well.