RE: RE: Political ads with phone numbers

And the only 3rd party candidate I've heard ads for is Carla Howell for MA
governor as a Libertarian, and Radio only. No 3rd party ads in NH other than
the Dem mailers and phone for Belforti (Libertarian) in the 1st CD

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com