Re: WWZN adds programming

You are correct about the WSSH-AM call letters being used twice.  The first
time was when we had purchased the station from WMRE which had gone dark for
about 6 months or so.  After much renovation to the transmitter site and
installing the Kahn Stereo system, we turned it on with Transtars "Format 41"
AC format.  We had a big p.r. deal and had Dionne Warwick actually come into
our studio building and "flip it on"....and, as you say, later WKKU, then
back to WSSH-AM (simulcasting WSSH-FM).

John Kennedy