Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

Dave F. writes:
> IIRC Bob did some UMass Lowell Hockey on WJUL while working at WLLH, I
> don't know if he still did it when he moved over to WCCM so I would think
> he could continue working for Eagle/Costa and also continue the Spinners
> broadcasts if they move to WJUL it would just be a matter of who would
> pay him.

The last comment about Bob being accommodated was somewhat in jest, I'm
figuring Costa-Eagle would still keep him on board (hopefully for his sake).
Or maybe without the Spinners they'd just cut him loose, since they wouldn't
need to keep Weber happy anymore? Then it might be an issue. How the
Spinners/WJUL would handle the 'underwriting' announcements for these
broadcasts would be interesting...

I thought WLLH had done UML hockey, not WJUL, or maybe it was the other way
around..

Getting this back to radio: there were some rumors a while back that Mega
might be looking to unload 1400 because of financial problems. Any truth to
that and is the station on the market?