Sept 9 Amber Alert Meeting

I posted this last weekend forgetting that it was a holiday weekend so
I'll repost it now and see if I can get any reaction:
Last Saturday's (8/31) Herald carrys an AP story in which Acting Governor
Jane Swift is calling for a September 9th meeting with TV and Radio
station executives  to ask them to help plan an Amber Alert system for
Massachusetts.  (I don't know if the story is on the Herald website or
not, I didn't look).   Since there are a couple of executives of major
radio stations in Boston on this list I'd like to throw out the question,
what would work for you?
df