Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:57:19 -0400 "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@suscom.net>
writes:

> I'm
> figuring Costa-Eagle would still keep him on board (hopefully for
> his sake).
> Or maybe without the Spinners they'd just cut him loose, since they
> wouldn't
> need to keep Weber happy anymore? Then it might be an issue.

I don't know if Costa would keep him on or not doing news for Haverhill
and possibly Lawrence?

How the
> Spinners/WJUL would handle the 'underwriting' announcements for
> these
> broadcasts would be interesting...

Could Weber least the time and sell his own commerical spots on WJUL?

> I thought WLLH had done UML hockey, not WJUL, or maybe it was the
> other way
> around..

I'm pretty sure the games were on WJUL but I could be wrong.

> Getting this back to radio: there were some rumors a while back that
> Mega
> might be looking to unload 1400 because of financial problems. Any
> truth to
> that and is the station on the market?

I had also heard that Mega was looking to get rid of WLLH but I haven't
heard anything more.

df