Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

WJUL is non-commercial and is in the noncommercial part of the FM band.
They could not lease time and then let someone sell commercials - they would
lose the license the next day.

WJUL was the home of River Hawks (UML) hockey last season with Bob Ellis
doing the games.

I've never felt that UML Hockey had any kind of audience (except maybe the
families of the local players) - the few times that we had technical
problems and lost part of a game when I was on the board at WLLH we got nary
a call........the only calls were complaints from the "q-tip crowd"
wondering where the "music, memories and more" was.................

-gary f