RE: U Mass Lowell Hockey ( Was Re: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend)

Thanks for remembering me, guys. I started at WJUL for the
1980-81 season, and then moved to WCAP for the following 3
seasons. I was fortunate enough to call two NCAA Division
II championships in 1981 and 1982 by the Chiefs (now River
Hawks).

Mark Watson wrote:
I recall that Chuck Jenest (sp? ) did the games on 980 at
some point, I can't recall who else did PBP during WCAP's
run of UML hockey. I'm sure Bill O' Neill can
help my fuzzy memory. At least I hope he can....

Bill O'Neill wrote:
Chuck was asked by to cover the games. Chuck was WJUL's GM
at the time (I was PD) and had been readying new PBP/Color
talent and moved over to WCAP.