Return of Marketplace

For you Marketplace fans, I thought I'd pass this along.
df
Marketplace, which has been absent from the airwaves on WBUR and WRNI
since the attacks of September 11, will return to our broadcast schedules beginning
Monday at 6:30 p.m.
   The daily business show, produced in Los Angeles, will run from 6:30-7 p.m.
Monday-Friday, a half hour earlier than it was broadcast prior to the September 11
attacks.  All Things Considered will run from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily.
   The Savvy Traveler, the weekly travel show produced by Marketplace Productions,
will alsol return to WBUR and WRNI beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday, June 8.