Re: FW: RE: WEEI-AM 850 Very Distorted

I think 1510 is a tad more cerebral than 850--not to
suggest that either one is intellectual. I do think that
if Entercom wanted an accurate positioner for 850 they'd
give up on calling the station sportsradio and call it
yellingguys radio. I can't believe that anyone can get
anything but headaches and heartburn from listening to
hour after hour of two or three guys yelling
continuously at each other and all yelling at once so
that not a word is intelligible. This is a good
environment for pitching products and services? Maybe
the format really does sell analgesics. But could it
work for other products by making even the most raucus
commercial sound, by comparison, like an oasis of calm
and reason?

If this all gets to be too much, remember that WJIB is
just 110 kHz to the left.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205