Re: Return of Marketplace

At 12:42 PM -0400 6/1/02, Dave Faneuf wrote:

>For you Marketplace fans, I thought I'd pass this along.

>Marketplace, which has been absent from the airwaves on WBUR and WRNI
>since the attacks of September 11, will return to our broadcast
>schedules beginning
>Monday at 6:30 p.m.

Why bother, if they are going to put it on at the same time that WGBH
carries the same program.  It was useful having Marketplace available
at a different time for this who may have missed it on GBH, but this
is as useless as my air-conditioning repair guy (as I sit here for
the third time waiting for him, he absolutely promised he'd come
today).

What, me angry!!!
--
Larry Weil