RE: Entercom pulls the plug on streaming audio...

You know, I thought about that too....

I think the Internet calls were from people streaming through MLB.com where
for a fee ($15?) you can listen to all 30 teams audiocasts all season long.
That's my guess as to why there were still internet calls last night (Catch
the guy from South Korea calling in?)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH