Re: NH License Plate un-kind to WBCN

Wow - a rare sighting of Mark Parrentau in Derry, NH!!  ;-)
- Aaron
(apologies for any misspellings)

P.S. The WAAF stickers lend a lot of credit to your theory, but don't assume that's what it means.  My great aunt belongs to the New England Wild Flowers Society, but I didn't know that until I asked her if she was a big dog fan with a license plate that says "NEWFS" (growing up, my next door neighbors had a Newfoundland dog that was bigger than me).