Re: non-computer playback

 Steve Ordinetz wrote:

> Not so sure about WIRY.  Was listening to their webcast maybe 6 months
> ago.  It was pretty obvious they were running automated...nothing but
> cold-segued songs.  No indication that the music was off vinyl like I've
> heard there before.

  I'm listening to WIRY's webcast as I post this. They are indeed live, with
a cue burned "Mr.Bojangles" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band coming out of the
CNN TOH news. They tend to cold segue from time to time, just like they did
with the new Enya song into the studio album version of Lynyrd Skynyrd's
"Free Bird", followed by the jock commenting on how long "Free Bird" was,
but what a classic!! Then she introed "I Fought The Law" by Bobby Fuller 4.

Mark Watson