NH License Plate un-kind to WBCN

Last evening while driving on Scobie Pond Road in Derry NH, I noticed a
full size Ford Bronco sporting several WAAF stickers and decals. That is
itself is not unusual. What was really noticable however, was the license
plates on the vehicle were:

FUWBCN.

Quickly looking at it doesn't seem offensive, but switching to a different
brain cell I concede it's saying F U WBCN.

The state of NH usually yanks licenses plates that are in any way
considered offensive, and F U anything usually doesn't happen.

John
Derry NH
N1QGS