Re: Newspaper article on WHCN format change

  Aaron 'Bishop' Read wrote:

>So anyways, I've had Kiss108 in the background for 10 hours at a stretch,
>twice a week, for the past two weeks....and I swear to God I can feel my
>IQ dropping.  Ugh...no lie, I've heard the same Nickelback single AT LEAST
>six times a day now.

But CHR/Top 40 has always been repetitive.  If you'd had WMEX on for 10
hours straight 40 years ago you probably would have heard the same Chubby
Checker song at least that many times.  While I can't say I'm particularly
fond of today's song/jingle/song/sweeper/song/sweeper/song/promo... with a
fairly low jock profile, I doubt CHR is any more repetitive than it's ever been.