Re: Newspaper article on WHCN format change

At 09:20 PM 3/6/2002 -0500, Paul Anderson wrote:
>I listened to WHCN the other night.  Awful.  This format is just more
>corporate throw-up from Clear Channel.

Ya know, not to sound nasty on CC stations...but I've been doing a contract
studio construction job where there's a radio feeding the PA system in a
college student center, when I'm done wiring the studios then the college's
station will feed the PA.  But for the moment, it's just the boombox and
it's tuned to Kiss108.  I personally would rather listen to WBUR (being the
leftist non-comm snob that I am :-)  but I figure the student life office
next door would object (well - they wouldn't but the students probably would).

So anyways, I've had Kiss108 in the background for 10 hours at a stretch,
twice a week, for the past two weeks....and I swear to God I can feel my IQ
dropping.  Ugh...no lie, I've heard the same Nickelback single AT LEAST six
times a day now.

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
12 Walnut St. / Waltham, MA / 02453