Re: Jazz is number one on the net...?

Hmmm...  That doesn't really surprise me.  In many
rural areas of the country there are no stations that
play Jazz, with the exception of public radio for a
portion of the day.  For instance to my knowledge, the
only Jazz station in Maine/New Hampshire is Clear
Channel's 102.1 WGUY in Dexter.  When that station
went on the air with the jazz format there was an
massive response to the format change.  The only
negative responses came from the local listeners who
wanted their good time oldies and didn't realize that
there was another oldies station in the market.

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)
   WVOM- (The Voice of Maine)