Re: Newspaper article on WHCN format change

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Aaron 'Bishop' Read wrote:

> station will feed the PA.  But for the moment, it's just the boombox and
> it's tuned to Kiss108.  I personally would rather listen to WBUR (being the

So why not switch the station on the receiver?  Would anyone really care
that it's WBUR? Or you could always put on WHRB..... :-)

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few