Re: Slow Speed radio recording like a VCR, etc.

Most VCRs have the ability to record an audio input.
Just forget the video.  Plug a tuner or receiver "record Output"
into the audio input to the VCR.  Leave the tuner on the desired
station and program the VCR to start a minute before the
program you want.  It works and its cheap (free).  Sound
quality is very good. It is how I listen to LTAR.