Re: Slow Speed radio recording like a VCR, etc.

> From: Ron Bello <RBello@BelloAssoc.com>

> Most VCRs have the ability to record an audio input.
> Just forget the video.  Plug a tuner or receiver "record Output"
> into the audio input to the VCR.  Leave the tuner on the desired
> station and program the VCR to start a minute before the
> program you want.  It works and its cheap (free).  Sound
> quality is very good. It is how I listen to LTAR.

A handy feature of most Sony VHS VCRs is the ability to play back separate
channels with the audio monitor feature.
(without using your balance control)

You can output  two separate tuners into the right and left audio inputs of
the Sony and tape two radio stations simultaneously on left and right
channels.