Re: WROR (was Re: WZLX)

Chuck Igo wrote:
> only one problem, Bob.  WROR did that already. (all
> save
> U2...)  that was when it was "The Songs You Remember

> from the 60's, 70's & 80's."

Yeah, I almost was gonna add "then again, don't fix
what ain't broke" to my post. If it gets numbers,
then stay with it. I just thought WROR was maybe
moving toward adding some 80s... and you're right,
for awhile they had done that. I thought maybe they'd
keep it to basic rock of those 3 decades, a la 'ZLX...