RE: Bob/Tom Clayton

Wow, I used to go to the old amusement park there at "Lakeview" at Lake
Mascuppic on the Dracut/Tyngsborough line. The park was on the Dracut side,
wasn't the Fleur de lis too? They used to have the Lowell trolley lines
still in the road back in the mid/late 60s. I was very young but remember it
very well going there with my family quite often. It's a small world - I
never heard of Tom owning part of the business there... thanks for sharing
the information. I'll have to tell my grandmother who is familiar with Tom
and that business...

	Ron Gitschier