RE: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

Interesting Manchester Sidelight....

WGIR (610AM) has carried the 'BCN Patriots call all season long, but for the
Super Bowl, they did not carry the game and had GIR-FM (101.1) carry the WW1
call of the game. I wonder why they did not have GIR-FM use the 'BCN call,
as I know during the preseason and early season, when there is a Red
Sox/Pats conflict, GIR-AM carried Sox and GIR-FM carried the 'BCN network
Patriots call, as well as when GIR-AM had Manchester Monarchs games.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH