RE: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

I guess so, though that would likely tack on $10 extra bucks to the cost.
After all, if the profit margin is unchanged (and I think it unreasonable to
expect the manufacturer to 'eat' the difference in labor costs) and folks
are willing to pay the extra $$ for a "Made in USA" label, then yes, I
suppose it would've been nice...

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH