Re: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

Couple of interesting things about the coverage-- according to ratings
reports (assuming I am reading them correctly), the TV broadcast received
the 5th highest ratings of all time in Boston.  Channel 4's coverage
mentioned WBCN when they did their close-up of Gil Santos (the title below
his name mentioned WBCN and WBZ if I recall-- I was flipping between all
the channels), but channel 5 and NECN just said "Patriots Broadcaster."  I
thought all the TV stations covered the ceremonies commendably, as did WBZ
Radio-- seeing Bob Kraft attempting to dance was worth being late for a
meeting to stay home and watch...  Thought it interesting that Drew Bledsoe
wasn't there.  Also thought it interesting that the "official" Patriots
t-shirts were made in Honduras.  At the risk of getting several members on
the list upset with me, with all the emphasis on patriotism, wouldn't it
have been nice is some American workers could have benefited from the
demand for t-shirts?