Re: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

While at the parade today I overheard someone say that Bledsoe flew
straight to Montana (family there?) from the game Sunday night.  I would
imagine he's got to thinking his career with the Pats is going to suck for
the remainder of his contract.  Unless Brady gets hurt again he's going to
be a benchwarmer and I can't imagine he likes the idea.

My that trophy is shiny in person!  :-)

- Aaron

At 02:55 PM 2/5/2002 -0500, Donna Halper wrote:
>attempting to dance was worth being late for a meeting to stay home and
>watch...  Thought it interesting that Drew Bledsoe wasn't there.  Also
>thought it interesting that the "official" Patriots t-shirts were made in
>Honduras.  At the risk of getting several members on the list upset with
>me, with all the emphasis on patriotism, wouldn't it have been nice is
>some American workers could have benefited from the demand for t-shirts?

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
12 Walnut St. / Waltham, MA / 02453