Re: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

Aaron writes:
> While at the parade today I overheard someone say that Bledsoe flew
> straight to Montana (family there?) from the game Sunday night.

He owns a cabin up there, IIRC.

> I would
> imagine he's got to thinking his career with the Pats is going to suck for
> the remainder of his contract.  Unless Brady gets hurt again he's going to
> be a benchwarmer and I can't imagine he likes the idea.

Not to turn this into a sports discussion forum... but there's no way
Bledsoe remains with the Patriots next year, they could never survive having
two QBs making a combined $15 million against the salary cap. He'll be
traded within the next six weeks or, less likely, left unprotected in the
expansion draft.

> My that trophy is shiny in person!  :-)

Ah, how I wish I was living in Boston still!

-Sean