-----Original Message-----
From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Donna Halper wrote:

>Channel 4's coverage
>mentioned WBCN when they did their close-up of Gil Santos (the title below
>his name mentioned WBCN and WBZ if I recall-- I was flipping between all
>the channels), but channel 5 and NECN just said "Patriots Broadcaster."

Well it figures that Channel 4 would put up the WBCN title, as of course
they are owned by the same company.
Ch 5 of course didn't want to mentinon a competitor.

>Also thought it interesting that the "official" Patriots
>t-shirts were made in Honduras.
 >  At the risk of getting several members on
>the list upset with me, with all the emphasis on patriotism, wouldn't it
>have been nice is some American workers could have benefited from the
>demand for t-shirts?

While the t-shirts might be made in Honduras, I understand that two New
England based firms (one in NH, and another in RI) actually do the printing
on the Patriots' Super Bowl Champion T- and Sweat shirts, so I guess you
could say it is partly local with raw materials from Honduras...lol.

BTW did not look at TV today, but our friends at WBZ-AM 1030 did a really
good job in covering the parade today.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)