Re: Memo to WSM

It looks like WSM will remain Country after all.  Gaylord CEO Colin Reed
announced that the station will be undergoing some major re-tooling, but it
would keep it's country format, and it would continue to air the Grand Ol'
Opry.  It looks like the petitions from listeners around the world and the
protests from the country music community had an impact and helped to save
the station.  Either that or it was a cleverly planned publicity stunt.....

Mike Thomas