Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: <anastasi@javanet.com>; <lglavin@lycos.com>;
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

> The list is absolutely NOT just for technical people. In fact, I think we
> techies are in a small, albeit vocal, minority.

That's right.  I enjoy the technical discussions here, though I only
understand a small percentage of what I read.  My guess is that there are
few who understand AM patterns as well as Mr. Strassberg.

I think Mr. Strassberg's objection was to the use of the term jargon, which
means "confused unintelligible language" or "obscure and often pretentious
language marked by circumlocutions and long words ."  I think Mr. Strassberg
goes out of his way to make his technical posts as precise and
understandable as possible.  Though some of the technical discussion may go
over the head of people like me, that is not due to the use of jargon.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine