Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001 15:37:19 -0500 "Dan Strassberg"
<dan.strassberg@att.net> writes:

> Adam said that WHYN consistently pulls the highest ratings among all
> Western
> MA AMs. Now, if Springfield, Holyoke, and other communities in the
> Connecticut Valley but inside of Massachusetts constitute the area
> covered by the ratings, I can understand that. WHYN does come in well
in
> those communities.

Those are incorporated in the Springfiedl-Chicopee-Holyoke Metro.

> But, to me, Western MA also includes places such as
> Pittsfield, North Adams, Great Barrington, and Williamstown.

There's quite a number of miles between Springfield and Pittsfield, North
Adams and etc. Those areas of the state are in there own markets.

-Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.