Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 08:33:38 -0500 "Dan Strassberg"
<dan.strassberg@att.net> writes:

>There nulls are at 48 degrees (northeast to
> protect
> WGAN), 222 degrees (southwest to protect WFIL), 285 degrees (west
> northwest;
> there was no WCKL when WHYN moved to 560 but this is the null that
> made WCKL possible)

That makes me wonder then why WHYN did the null to the west northwest in
the first place.  If there was no one to protect, why have the null?

Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.