Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

"Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
said on Monday, December 24, 2001 3:37 PM

> I do, however, kind of resent seeing terms such as null denigrated as
> technical jargon. This is a technological age. One needs a certain level
of
> familiarity with technology, or at least the vocabulary of technology, to
> function at all. I believe that the term null is familiar even to
> nontechnical people who use cell phones.

I'm sorry if I offended you by "denigrating" technical jargon, as you put
it.  But some people just enjoy listening to the radio, without knowing why
or how the station they're listening to comes in.  If this interest group is
only for technical people, then please let me know and I'll gladly leave and
never post again.

P.S.  I don't own a cell phone.  I apologize for that too!

Brian Anastasi