Re: Good Hub FM Raception

On 29 Nov 2001 at 14:09, Brian Anastasi wrote:

> And good reception seems to work in reverse as well.  When I visited my
> parents at their home in Beverly about three years ago, I was able to get
> WFCR (88.5 FM) in Amherst on my car radio in the driveway, and WTIC (96.5
> FM) in Hartford on a GE Superadio II in the house.

I'm not surprised about WFCR.  It has a very strong signal, which easily reaches Boston suburbs.
I first heard it in Bedford in the early 1960s, when it first came on.  WTIC-FM surprises me.  I
don't think I've ever heard it from Brookline -- but then, a GE Superadio is an unusual receiver.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com