RE: Hub TV in Western Mass....

<Mike Beaulieu wrote>

> BTW, I believe that Lt. Gov. Acting as Gov. Swift's speech was
> broadcast by
> both WGGB and WWLP.

WWLP did carry Gov. Swifts speech, I know, I had to tune in the satellite
pool feed for it! We carried it longer than WGGB-TV did that night for some
reason they knifed out of it about 3 minutes before she was finished.

--Mike Fitzpatrick
WWLP Master Control

* REMEMBERING THE MISSING NEW YORK CITY ENGINEERS     *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com/NYCTV.html           *
*          Tower Sites & Engineering!                 *
*           http://necrat.tripod.com                  *