RE: Good Hub FM Raception

I'm not surprised about getting WTIC-FM.

Prior to WOXF/now WQLL taking up the 96.5 position in Bedford/Manchester NH,
it was not rare (not everyday or anything like that, but not rare) for me to
pick up TIC-FM even here in Derry.

PS: And I can pick up WFCR pretty well here in Derry (But I may be closer in
airmiles than some others, like Beverly MA for example)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH