Re: Good Hub FM Raception

I think his name was Jepco and the program was called
Nightlight or something like that. Perhaps it originated
at KSL. Don't know, but it was carried on a network (at
first, a network assembled expressly to carry the show,
then later--if I recall--on Mutual). I believe that
Jepco was the first overnight call-in host on a
nationwide network. I think that Jepco was replaced on
Mutual by Long John Nebel, then, after Nebel's death, by
Nebel's widow, and then by Larry King. Now, was the next
host Jim Bohannon or was there yet another host after
King and before Bohannon? And of course, after the
demise of Mutual, the program moved to one of Westwood
I's networks, but as I recall, Westwood owned Mutual at
the time Mutual was put permanently to sleep.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205