Re: Good Hub FM Raception

On 25 Nov 2001 at 11:04, Brian Anastasi wrote:

> This is my first-ever post, so I hope I'm doing this right.  I live in
> Amherst out here in western Mass., 18-20 miles north of where Adam lives
> down in Chicopee.

I remember you -- you're the guy who called in a couple of times when I did a show in the WMUA
reunion a couple of years ago -- then sent me a tape of the show, which I have enjoyed playing
for people from time to time.  Welcome!

This way, I am able to get every single
> Boston FM station, except for 96.9 and 104.1, every single day of the
> year.  No big deal.  Now getting them on a walkman, that's another
> story....  :)

I think Boston-area FM stations must be more powerful now than they were when I was a student
at UMass in the mid-1960s.  These days, I can get a number of Boston-area FM stations on my
car radio.  Back then, I couldn't get any.  But WFCR reached to at least the Western suburbs.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com