NY Times Article About Fred Allen (Registration May Be Required)

I was just perusing the dead-tree version of the Sunday New York Times today (11/25)
and came across an interesting article about radio comedian Fred Allen. It's
available on nytimes.comm, but usually you have to be on the paper's database
or register to read their articles.  (I already am.) Here's the URL for the
article...maybe a metabrowser will get you through without registering...
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/25/arts/25BARR.html

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA