From: Brian Anastasi [mailto:anastasi@javanet.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 11:04 AM
To: hopfgapr@sprynet.com; Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net;
Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Good Hub FM Raception

This is my first-ever post, so I hope I'm doing this right.  I live in
Amherst out here in western Mass., 18-20 miles north of where Adam lives
down in Chicopee.  I am always amused by how amazed he is to get Boston FMs.
I have a Sony STR AV-260 receiver, with a Phillips antenna attached to it
that I bought at K-Mart for about $25.  The receiver is the kind that you
can punch in the frequency numbers one at a time.  Therefore, since we have
a station at 94.70 (WMAS in Springfield), if I want to get Jammin out of
Boston, I just punch in 94.45 or 94.40 to get far enough away from the
adjacent channel.  This way, I am able to get every single Boston FM
station, except for 96.9 and 104.1, every single day of the year.  No big
deal.  Now getting them on a walkman, that's another story....  :)