RE: Propagation 1965--Propagation 1961et al

Growing up in Northern NJ, I used to regularly get WBOC (from Salisbury,
MD) over the UHF antenna I had precariously positioned (much to the
consternation of my parents) out my window.

One morning, I tuned to one of the major network affiliates (I think it
was WNBC) and got a station from Miami instead!

It only lasted for a few minutes, but it was clear as a bell.

--Scott--