Re: Channel 7 history

Ahhh... the RKO General days of radio - does everyone realize we had ELEVEN
studios just for WRKO-AM & WROR-FM (998.5) on Brookline Ave.???       Say
what we will about their other dealings, but that was a world-class radio
facility.

PS: Union Engineers 24/7 - when's the last time that was going on?