Re: WROR bits disc>?

Tony wrote...

> BTW, Who else from the old Jess Cain years at 'HDH, especially in the AM,
have ended up working w/ Loren & Wally over the years? I know of Officer
Bill Connell, Nick Mills, and Doyle.

Well, Tony, I can't remember any more Jess Cain alumni moving over to Loren
& Wally.  It hadn't occured to me about the three already mentioned.

A couple of weeks ago, Loren & Wally had Nick Mills as a guest on their
show.  It seems that Nick has become a bit of an expert on Afghanistan...  I
guess he had spent some time working out there.  He gave a very thoughtful
account of the people and the place.

-Lou