Re: WROR bits disc>?

Geeez!  I had forgotten all about Addams & Doyle.  They really did some
great radio together.  Mike Addams (in my humble opinion) is a really
talented guy, and Tom Doyle...  Well, we know about his talents.
Unfortunately, that magic wasn't there when management at WHDH teamed up Tom
Doyle with Jess Cain.  I think Jess felt a little threatened by Doyle's
presence.  I can honestly say that I heard more than a couple of
uncomfortable moments during their morning broadcast.  I managed to attend
one of the WHDH promotional harbor cruises featuring Jess and Tom.  They
were both very friendly and really funny, especially when the mikes were
"off."

Snippet From: "Bill O'Neill"
> Chuck must recall the first time
> Doyle (formerly across the lobby at WCOZ) was paired with Mike Addams in
PM
> drive at WHDH.  The way I recall it, Addams had little or no "memo" from
> Murphy (PD) as Doyle showed up in the combo booth, headphones in hand.
The